Consumers want to know where the food they buy. To meet this demand and return the “history” of a supplement. He was put in place procedures for traceability.
According to ISO 8402, traceability is defined as “the ability to trace the history, application or location of an entity (eg plant, animal, food) by means of recorded identifications “.
Traceability allows to monitor the movement of commodities and the changes they have undergone, from the point of departure to point of sale.
Ensure that these are original Peruvian Maca only variety containing all the phytochemicals and the variety used in all research and published studies.
Maca is a monitoring and strict quality control and a comprehensive traceability system that allows us to verify the farmer to finished product. Complete certificates of analysis are established for each of our products with the essential characteristics of our ingredients
- Our Maca is guaranteed GMO-free, no genetic modification.
- Our Maca contains no allergens listed by the European Directives.
- La Maca is guaranteed without side effects, but could oppose the action of plant or supplements that have an antihypertensive effect.
- Our Maca does not contain allergens, pesticides, heavy metals.
- Our Maca tubers are grown only in their ecosystem, according to the Specifications of Organic Agriculture.
- Our Maca has been the use of any chemical irritants, such as fertilizers, pytosanitaires – such as pesticides – herbicides, insecticides and fungicides.
- Traceability of all cultural operations:
– Seed selection process (manual sorting – collective women)
– Seed in the farming tradition empirical
– Irrigation: melting snow,
– Drying in the sun: solar dryers (preservation of contamination / mushrooms during rainfall when soil drying)
– Storage bins stainless steel to protect from all possible contaminants (pesticides carried by winds, heavy metals, microbiological organisms colonizing the plants after harvest and freeze protection.
Quality assurance and control in our laboratory
- Control of raw materials, semi-finished and finished
- Lot identification
- Tracking and traceability
- Controls in-process and end chain
Certifications – Approvals from our laboratory
- Quality France: AB certificate for products produced in accordance with organic production
- Quality France: Bachelor of commitment to compliance with the organic production method
- Quality -France : Certificate of Compliance for the shaping of products from organic farming
- Departmental Direction of Veterinary Services: Approval of storage of animal food or animal
- Certification Ecocert, BCS OKO, CERES, CONTROL UNION, … raw materials in countries of origin
- Plants in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia
- Inspection by veterinary and phytosanitary import
Maca you buy from us is guaranteed the same quality as that described in scientific studies. It also provides the same effects. Maca is 100% natural and organic process conducted according to a 100% natural.
Maca from organic farming.